Pretty Paper Cut Cut

11:14:00 PM

Every now and then I like to play with paper. I love scrap book paper! It's so colorful and you can buy it by the sheet or in big pads. There are so many varieties and designers! I also find it very appealing since there are a few fabric designers who also make scrap book paper! I make all of my tags with little bits of scraps and a stamp I had made for me with my business name and Etsy shop on it.

BLOWN AWAY Necklace
A few years back I had a head injury that effected my walking and mobility for about 6 months. I spent a lot of time stretchiung and laying down. My mind and hands were extremely fidgety. So I got a book from the library on Japanese paper crafts and origami. I learned the basics and then started making little cranes and little hats. I soon graduated to origami flowers and then boxes. I got really into making square and rectangle boxes in all sizes. I traded in the origami paper for the durability of scrap book paper and in no time I had a really great durable little box!

JORDAN BAKER Earrings.
This is what I use to package my jewelry in. I still have an arsenal of scrap book paper, and make boxes every few months. I take the scraps and use them to not only make my tags but my hand made greeting cards! (Now priced at $3.50!) 

A LOVE NOTE Card

WHITE RABBIT BIRTHDAY Card

While my paper goods are not my main craft, it's something I love to do! It also allows easy gift giving for my customers. No need to wrap or buy a decorative gift box or bag. A one stop Etsy shop! :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images