Jillian Lyons Designs Introduces New Line, JK

1:57:00 PM

My business tends to feel like the Little Engine That Could. Every time I think I am down and out, something in me pushes and says I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! Then, somehow, I do. My last post was how, on the verge of closing, Jillian Lyons Designs turned it around thanks to Project Storefronts and Sassy Mouth Photography. Now we are emerging with a brand new line of products, unlike what I have made in the past.

I have partnered with my new gal pal and photographer friend Kerry McCoy Photography to bring you JK. Featuring botanical and nature inspired jewelry and faerie terrariums. We made our official debut at Union Station New Haven at the Project Storefronts Indoor Street Fair this past Friday. I gotta say, the reaction to our work was stellar! People loved our little faerie themed pieces. Our table looked magical! We even booked a gig in October and got requests for more products! 

Needless to say we will be making some more magic! I will continue to add our new JK products to the Jillian Lyons Designs Etsy shop. You will also find us at The International Festival of Arts & Ideas on June 20th. AND we will have some pieces at Mad Hatter & Company in Southbury CT for July 1st! 

Below is a sampling of our new products! All photos are courtesy of Kerry McCoy Photography!













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images