All About Esthetique

4:20:00 PM

There are a lot of people out there who make jewelry. So when I decided this is what I wanted my focus to be on in my creating, I knew I was taking a chance. Jewelry designers on and off line are a dime a dozen. While everyone has different styles and prices it seems like you need a little something extra to set yourself apart. I spent a few weeks researching. I started following some of the top jewelry sellers on Etsy. How can I infuse my personality and creativity even more so into this business. I want my brand to be a reflection of who I am and what I love.

Hand made packaging. Hand stamped tags. Thank you cards I make and write something specificly to YOU in. When you receive an item from me, everything you get comes from me. I am putting all of myself into every detail. This is what I want people to see and remember when they come across my business or order from me.
You're paying for the best quality where everything down to the tag is handmade and unique.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images