LOVE Haven 2014

1:11:00 PM

Well it's been eons since I have posted anything here. But with a New Year comes new goals for myself and for Jillian Lyons Designs. So with 2014 my hope is to be in more shops across the state of Connecticut and maybe even break out into other states. I also want to start doing one in person event a month. I am kicking that off in mere days with LOVE Haven 2014.

This stellar event is brought to you by Haven events. A collaborative group of ladies that includes Melissa Gonzales (Vintanthromodern Vintage, Gathered + Sown) Meg Kazukynas (23rd/1st) Kate Stephen (Kate Stephen Jewelry) Jemma Williams (Jemmanimals) and Sarah Scribe Bratchell (Bella Rev. Jewelry). I hope I didn't miss anyone! But these ladies bring forth an event like no other. Totally hip and taking place in the artful graffiti housed Trolley Square in New Haven. This show will bring you indie vendors, a DiY Craft Table, a fine art exhibit as well local DJ's, rappers, bands and spoken word poets.

Please be sure to stop by and say hello! Besides, after all this snow, you'll be glad you got out of the house!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images