The Littlest Dark Angel - A Part Two

5:57:00 PM

I never did post the rest of my photo series with Julia Karen & Abstract Koncepts. We've actually had a second photo shoot since then focusing on my collection of vintage clothing from Valley Vintage. After receiving a rather surprising Anonymous comment, I thought maybe it might be time to post more.

The dress featured has since been sold. The wings however are still available.

There has been a few deaths in affecting my life recently. I guess that is all the more reason to come back to this angel session.

The little girl featured here was playing in the park the day we took the pictures. Her Dad allowed her to join us. I can't credit her, simply because I don't know her name. I just know she is from the area.

The idea behind this is that Wednesday passes her power on to this little angel. When she touches her, the littlest angel comes into color - and into her own.

Here we go.

















Photos by: Abstract Koncepts & Jillian Lyons Designs
Model: Julia Karen
Hair and Make Up: Julia Karen & Jillian Lyons Designs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images